Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Recent Change to Community Translation Policy

I recently added a paragraph to the Community Translation Policy for The Linux Command Line as follows:

Be aware that once you are approved for performing the translation I will add your name and email address to the "Books" page on LinuxCommand.org so that others can contact you regarding your progress and perhaps offer you assistance in the translation.

I am hoping that with change I can get some of the translations moving. Some of them have been "in progress" for more than 5 years and it would be great if they got finished.

I will be making the change to the "Books" page soon, so keep an eye out for your chance to contact one of the translation team to offer help or encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment